Monday, May 12, 2014

"And still I see no changes". Tupac Shakur \ Elder White

Hey Guys what's up... I just talked to you yesterday so I'm sure nothing has changed.We don't have changes and I now am certain that I will be here for my last three changes and end my mission here.  
This last week was decent. On Monday we just had P-day and went to eat at Wendy's. Is that sad that that was our district P-day activity. I think not.  
On Tuesday we left with a member that had not left with the missionaries for awhile, but he's getting back into things and is super excited about the work. Well I mean. Alright he's leaving with us every once in awhile so... yeah. We also found a new part family! So that is good. We taught our fecha Amy and found out that her baptismal date would have to be changed until this Saturday because, her family couldn't go. 
Wednesday we taught two straight lessons in the house of the Diaz Family. So what we did was start one at 7 and it ended at about 7:45 or something like that. The family then left and the other one showed up at 8 so that was awesome. We taught the families about keeping the Sabbath Day holy. They were both good lessons. 
Thursday we had a few lessons and I was in one of the worst lessons of my whole mission. But it was a decent day. 
Friday we did divisions and I stayed in Economica with Elder Buchanan. The day was decent. Everything kind of fell through. 
Saturday we left with our boy Julio who we recently reactivated and we found an awesome new lady named Maria. She went to Church with us on Sunday! So that was good!
Sunday we worked in the afternoon and then skyped. It was pretty great to chat with the Family for the last time! I love you guys! 

Love, 
Elder White 



Buena Pregunta


Mom's Day


No comments:

Post a Comment