Monday, August 4, 2014

If Russ and Brooke's marriage were a kid it could have gotten baptized last week......

What up family.... How have you all been. This week was pretty good. I hope Russell and Brooke had a solid anniversary. I'll always remember how they tried to jack JD's birthday swagger by planning a wedding two days before...so rude... but I'm over it. Happy Birthday to one of my heroes and best friends today!! I love you J!!! You're now super old.... This week was good. We just had a normal week. I bought some cool stuff in the market last Monday. 
We also had some solid new investigators this week. We found an awesome family. And we finally put a fecha with a mom of these members for the 15th so we will see what happens. Our Baptism also just went to visit his wife and got super sick and couldn't come back home yet. But he is coming home today. So it is likely that he gets Baptized on Saturday. We also had our interviews with President Caffaro. Can I just say that I love him and his wife. They are awesome.  I felt something incredible in my interviews with both of them. I felt the true confirmation that they have been called by God to preside over this mission. The bad thing is that I don't have much time with them so it won't effect me that much, but they are awesome. I'm pretty sure the conversation I had with President changed my life for forever. But other than that it was just a normal week. I have to give my testimony tomorrow in changes meeting.... I'M SO SCARED! But it's chill. 
I know that Jesus Christ lives and that he is our Savior. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the only Church that can lead us back to his presence and that the only way to be saved is by obedience to the commandments.
I love you all and desire that you have a swell week. Next week will be my final email and it will have to be the best I've ever written as well. 

Love you guys! Write me! It's my last temple for heavens sake!!!! 

Love, Elder White 




Elder White & Elder Evans


Elder White & "Chef" eating chuchitos


Killin' it!


King of La Vasquez

No comments:

Post a Comment