Monday, March 18, 2013

This Week...

This week was alright.  Monday was p-day and we played soccer like usual and it was fun. Tuesday was my six months day! It was nuts. It's been a quick 6, but it's been good. We did divisions with a 17 year old that is getting ready to go on his mission. He and I went and contacted and taught a lesson. It was pretty sweet. 
Wednesday I woke up dead. I was sick as ever and I could barely walk. We went to our two lessons and after I couldn't do it anymore and had to sleep. I felt like crap all day because, I couldn't work. I hated it. 
Thursday was the same thing as Wednesday. 
Friday we went to do some service in the morning and I felt good again. I had to contact a ton to make up for my days sick. 
Saturday every lesson we had fell through and we had to find other people to visit and teach and it was rough. 
Sunday our investigator came with his daughters to Church and he told them they had to leave early to help his sick wife and his little girl was yelling at him cause, she wanted to go to Primary. It was the cutest thing ever. 

The Church is True. I love all of you guys.  Good luck to two of my brothers and best friends Josh Beckstrom (BECKY)# and Marcus Berry. Love you guys youll will do great. 
Happy Birthday this week to my Hero Lori White. I wouldn't be here without you and I love you. You truly are my hero. Happy anniversarry also to my other hero. My Dad. Happy anniversary Mom and Dad. I couldn't have asked for better parents and examples. Love you always. 

Love your son, 
Elder White




Seis Meses!!!









Sunburned leg from working at the car wash service project on Saturday



No comments:

Post a Comment