Thursday, July 24, 2014

Poor Las Vegas

This week was super dope... Well it was decent. 
On Monday we killed it with some solid soccer. I missed playing soccer on p-days. It reminds me of the good old days. We also had an awesome family night with some investigators in the house of their neighbors. 
Tuesday we did divisions and I went with my boy Elder Evans in his area. It was pretty fun. We had some solid times and worked pretty hard. I miss having a young comp. 
Wednesday we left with Dorian and had a bunch of sweet lessons. 
Thursday  Nothing 
Friday we had a lesson with the Bishop and the old Bishop in his house with his father in law and the guy does not want to get Baptized. He keeps pushing his date back. Now he says September so.... it's whatever. We also had  a lesson with a pretty pilas girl, but she says that she can't get Baptized cause, she doesn't want to repent.  I don't know what's up. 
Saturday we taught this super old family that we got as references. They are 88 and 78, but still going half way strong. The lady can't hear and the man can't see so they are perfect for each other. 
Sunday we taught some good lessons and we left with these four teenagers that love leaving for some reason. They are all pretty sweet. We found a dirty new family that was in the states for awhile. We also had a good lesson with our fechas. Hopefully they can just go to Church once more and get Baptized.  The truth is I need to make better notes before I write. Next week I promise I will. All I remember is we taught like 25 lessons with member this week so that was good. But I love you all. I know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ brings us happiness and that as we live it we can see miracles in our lives. I put this title just for you Walton cause you get it. 

Love you all. 

Love, Elder White




No comments:

Post a Comment