Thursday, July 24, 2014

Mexico City East Mission

Guys this week was good.  Last Monday was average we just ate and played soccer. At night we taught the Ramos Family in the house of a member and it was awesome. Even though they didn't go to Church so they can't get baptized this week! :(  When we were playing soccer it started pouring rain and it was super fun.  
Tuesday we did divisions with Guajitos and I went there. It was pretty good. 
Wednesday we left with Dorian and also had a sweet family night with some converts and some investigators. It was awesome.  
Thursday we left with the same family. They were dirty. We had some sick visits.  
Friday we just taught lessons. 
Saturday we had a bad day, but we did have one sweet lesson. 
Sunday was good. We had some people come to Church.  It's hard to find new people who will actually keep their commitments right now. But it's alright.  A kid in our ward also got his mission call yesterday to Mexico. He always leaves with us so that's cool. I love you all and I know that the Church is true. I know that Heavenly Father gives us trials so that we grow and become the people that we need to so that we can return to his presence some day. I know that the Church that Jesus Christ established is on the earth today and that I represent it everyday. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God called to restore the Church.  I know that God speaks to us today through his Prophet Thomas S. Monson.  I also know that families can be forever. I love you all. Do it big up there in the land of the free and the home of the brave. 

Love, 
Elder Nicholas David White


Representin' with my boy Thor


Rain is a good thing...except when you are in the mish or playing LAX


My boy Oscar getting his mission call to Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment