Monday, April 15, 2013

I'm a Father & a Murderer

What's up everyone? I hope you all had a great week. Ours was pretty good.
Monday we played soccer in teams of countries. We took second! It was fun though. I also finally sent my package por fin.
On Tuesday we did service in the morning and painted a pharmacy and also an ice cream store next door to it. It was pretty fun. The town loco was walking around and came and took pictures with us! ha ha. We also had the interview of the girl that we baptized and she passed. It was awesome. I was talking with her parents and told them about how they can be an eternal family in the temple and he told me how his Mom died when he was 5 and how he wanted to see her again. It was awesome. When we were walking Home we bought some shukos in the street. They are hot dogs that are good. And Elder Hollingsworth and I ate them.
Wednesday we had Zone Conference with the President. Hermana Stay brought us no bake cookies and I was dying. If it was possible to send me some I'd be eternally grateful. We learned the new form of work for the mission and it is a lot. It's really hard work, but it will be great. President was also talking about street food and he said not to eat it anymore because, it makes us sick. Hollingsworth and I just looked at each other and started laughing. It has never made me sick. But I can't eat it anymore cause of the new rule.
Friday we went to a few lessons with some investigators, but they weren't there. So we went to visit a less active Sister in the Ward. After we had a Elders Quorum activity to take our investigators to. They went and played some soccer with the Elders Quorum and they loved it.
Saturday was awesome. In the morning we had to go to the President's House so that my companion could have his interview with the President and take his English test. I just sat there and talked to Hermana Stay and ate brownies for like 2 hours. It was awesome getting to talk with her and eating some great brownies. I also drank milk for my first time in like 5 months and it was incredible. We also had a baptism of a little girl named Evelin. It was awesome her parents are also investigating the Church.
On Sunday my companion (Elder Luna) went to the mission home and ended his mission. It was sad, but he was happy so that's good. There I got my new companion. He is waiting for his visa to go to the MTC in the Dominican Republic and I'm training him. So in one day I killed my comp and became a dad. It was nuts. But we went to a lesson with the family of the girl we baptized and set dates for their Baptism. We decided that us two, the Elders Quorum President, and our other convert that came with us, as well as their family are going to kneel down every night at 10 PM and pray that they will be prepared for the 27th of this month. I want to ask for all of your help also. I want you all to do it every night at 10 and pray that the Ijom Family in Mixco Guatemala will be prepared and will get Baptized on the 27th of April. I promise it will help you out and us, but most importantly it will help a family take the first step in becoming Eternal. I love you all and hope you had a great week. Z Rod good luck this week and welcome to Guate!
 
Love you all.
 
Love, Elder White
 
 
 
 
Evelin's Baptism
April 13, 2013
 
 
 
Doing Service - painting with Elder Hollingsworth
 
 
The "Mixco Loco"

No comments:

Post a Comment