Monday, May 6, 2013

Estoy pensando en algo

Hey guys whats going on? How have you all been? This week was good. It was way slow, but it was good.
Monday - We cut P day a little short and went to help a little girl with her English homework. She was reading it out loud and she was like, "you are my best friend" and I just told her "gracias" and then Elder Wootton and I died laughing. She's the cutest little girl ever. We also said goodbye to Elder Ramirez because, he had changes last week. I got a new comp and my "kid" went to the MTC. My new companion is Elder Fonseca and he's from Honduras and he has 20 meses (he's been on his mission for 20 months). So that's good. It's my last change in Montserrat so I've been trying to find the reason that I'm still here. I love the area, but it is weird to be here so long.
Tuesday is when I got my new companion and I got to see my "Dad" (Elder Mejia) again. So that was sweet. I have a picture of us and my kid. All three generations. We also got invited to a dinner to eat pupusas and it was fantastic. I loved them with all my heart.
On Wednesday we had a great lesson with Hermano Edgar. He is going to get married to his wife at the end of this month. This week we are going to try to put a Baptismal date with him. I hope that we can help him to take this step and that his family will follow his example. Thursday we went to visit an inactive member. He asked us how he could get a Book of Mormon because, he'd never read it. I gladly gave him one and also wondered what the missionaries that Baptized him did if they never even gave him a Book Of Mormon and also why he's inactive. But we were able to have a great lesson with him.
Friday night we had a Noche De Hogar with our comedor and with a lady that she works with. It was a great lesson about the Book of Mormon and I told her I'm passing by their work everyday to see if she has read.
On Saturday we taught the neighbors of our comedor for the first time. They were really receptive and awesome. Were going to teach them again this week, and hopefully it will be just as good.
Sunday we confirmed the guy that we Baptized last week. He chose me to confirm him and it scared me a little bit. So I confirmed him in front of the whole ward and it was a great experience. It was a pretty good week and I hope this one will be better. Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms out there and the future moms :)
FAMILY! I'LL TALK TO YOU FOOLS ON SUNDAY: I THINK WITH SKYPE AGAIN: LOVE you all,

Love Elder White




 
 
Elder White & Elder Steed
Celebrating 8 months in the mission field


 
 Three Generations



No comments:

Post a Comment