Saturday, January 18, 2014

Yeah...

This week was decent.  Monday was my last p -day in Jalapa. They split our zone and left us in the other half which doesn't even make sense cause my area is 30 minutes from Jalapa and an hour from Jutiapa. The branch doesn't ever come to Jutiapa for anything. So the missionaries will never go to stake conference or meetings or general conference with their zone. No one thought about this decision logically that's pretty obvious. My comp Elder Walton left too. So that's sad
Tuesday was changes. We woke up early and went to the capital. I saw tons of the friends so that was cool. Elder Walton got sent to... yeah you guessed it. Nueva Montserrat! So I'm way stoked that he's in my 1st area. I miss the kid a lot. I got Elder Castro from the DR. I'm training him. 
We taught the Perezs and they can't make decisions even though they know they have to. We believe that their lack is true intention. We are trying hard with them, so we'll see how it goes. 
Saturday we went with Eduardo to his friends house to teach him. His friend is cool. He came to Church last week, but couldn't yesterday. We also taught a group of guys that were sitting in a corner. 
Sunday I hit 16 months so that's cool.  We also found some families. The Church is true. 
Love you guys. 
I also found out this week that many people including some families that Elder Pineda and I found in those months I thought we couldn't get a break in Las Lomas have gotten Baptized. I was so happy for that. 

Love you all. 

Love, Elder White

No comments:

Post a Comment