Monday, January 6, 2014

Changes

This day is sad... Almost all of the cool missionaries in my zone have changes and I don't.  It's way disappointing. But this last week was decent.  2014 is getting off to a bad start. 
Monday we did nothing. 
Tuesday we did divisions with the zone leaders and I was with Elder Huayta here in Jalapa. So I spent my New Years eating in their Bishops house with him, the Bishop and his family, and the sisters from here. It was fun. We taught lots of lessons and did some contacting. We also found out that there wasn't a bus. So we had to do two day divisions. What? 
Wednesday I did an interview here in Jalapa for an 18 year old that got Baptized on Saturday. It was awesome.  I also passed all day with Elder Huayta working. New Years Day isn't the best. 
Thursday we taught the Perez family with a member. 
Friday we taught a less active and his wife... AKA girlfriend who had his kids. He is awesome and has the real desire to change so I hope he can come back to Church. 
Saturday the zone leaders came to talk to Eduardo so that he could get Baptized. He  didn't on Saturday! But this Saturday he will! So that's good! 
Sunday we found out that my companion and our whole zone have changes.  I'm nervous, scared, sad, and angry. But the Church is true. 

Love , Elder White






No comments:

Post a Comment