Monday, January 27, 2014

I'm back in the glory...just for today

What's up? I'm writing from the capital. I miss the capital with all my heart!!!!!!! My comp had to come for some visa stuff so my p-day has sucked. But it's chill. Last week was weird, but good in a way. 
Monday I got my haircut and that's about it. 
Tuesday we didn't do anything. That's a lie. We did stuff. Just it wasn't that significant. 
Wednesday we woke up too early and went to the cap. We went to a conference with the Central and East missions. I got to see lots of my friends and some old comps! It was sweet. Elder Cook shook each and everyone of our hands. It was awesome. He didn't give me the normal shake though. He put his other hand on my shoulder and looked me in the eyes. Cool right? He gave a great talk. I listened to it twice so that was good. In English and in Spanish. We learned some awesome things. It was chill. I came back in the bus with my old zone and it was lame. It made me sad. But it's all good. 
Thursday we had interviews with the President. It was good. 
Friday was my b-day. I'm old now. The ZLS and others showed up at my house at like 7 and cleaned it and brought me cupcakes. We did divisions. So that was fun. 
Saturday we left with the Branch President. It's been so hard to get him to finally leave with us more consistently. But it's coming along. If he's not with us we pretty much can't teach with members cause, there are only two other men and both are always working. 
Sunday was decent. We had a sweet lesson with the Valenzuelas. I love you all. The Church is true. 

Love, Elder Nicholas White



Happy Birthday Elder White



Monjas at 4:00 AM


No comments:

Post a Comment