Saturday, October 13, 2012

Week 2 in Guatemala

Whats up everyone? Since Monday not that much has happened around here! I'm now 10 goals for 9 days in soccer so I'm still going strong. Spanish is coming along pretty well.
Of course until we start talking to all the Latinos then we can't understand them cause they speak so fast and the slang is different in every country they're from. Guatemalan Spanish is pretty basic sounding Spanish except they say some weird things. They always say verdad in the middle of sentences for no reason. Which means truth. So that's kind of weird. This week we started in our room every night like 15 of us see how many push ups we can do in a minute and how many sit ups. It gets pretty intense. There's a huge chart and everything. Also last night we got our schedule for next week. Tuesday we're going proselyting in Guatemala City!!! I'm so excited to actually teach real people! Hopefully I can understand them! I almost died of happiness today when I read that e mail from my Mom saying that two of my Best Friends just turned in their papers. That's what's up boys. I wrote you
a letter Family and B4L! It wont be there for like 2 weeks though, but its whatever! Glad to hear the Yankees won! Number 28 going strong. I need some Buckeyes updates though. Anyways we've just had class all week since Monday so next weeks e mail will be better I promise, but here's a scripture I like to read when I feel down sometimes to share with you: 3 Nephi 5:13 Behold I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life. Just remember that no matter what our Heavenly Father always loves you. Pray always. I promise I know with all my heart that Heavenly Father answers our prayers. ¡Para Siempre Dios este con vos!


Love, Elder Nicholas David White

No comments:

Post a Comment