Saturday, November 3, 2012

Almost my last week in the CCM

Whats up? It's almost my last week in the Guate. CCM! It's nuts how time is flying. Anyways this week hasn't been too busy so I'm probably just saying a few things and then answering questions I've got in letters. But I sent letters to lots of people from here and I guess my first one just got to the US like two days ago so it takes me about three weeks I guess. But it took just 8 days to get one. So I guess it depends.
But Last Sunday was awesome. Elder Crompton and I got to bless La Santa Cena, or Sacrament in our meeting and it was awesome.
Tuesday we had a devotional with Elder Amado of the 70 and he told us some great things. He said not to murmur when times get tough. He then used the example of Nephi and said, Nephi didn't murmur, he prayed and started to count his blessings. He knew he was still blessed despite all his hard times. I think as missionaries we need to remember how blessed we are. We get to live in another country and learn another language. And we get to draw closer to our Heavenly Father and our Savior Jesus Christ more than any other time in our life.
Anyways, Friday we were teaching a lesson one on one to our Latinos and it was the strongest I've ever felt the Spirit in the lesson. I felt the gift of tongues the most I've ever felt it. My comp said it was perfect Spanish throughout the lesson. I loved it!
But this week has been boring. Next week will be better. Cause, we go proselyting Tuesday!!!
Whitaker and I are excited to go together this time! Even though last time people were scared of us cause, were both white and he's like 6 foot 5. Ha ha: >But the weather here is awesome! It's winter now so it's usually about only 63 or so everyday. Guatemalans wear hoodies in this weather and shiver. It's way funny.
But for Halloween the President's wife decorated and everything. And Dia de los murtes here the Nun school behind the CCM had a party until like 1 and I couldn't fall asleep. I can't tell you how many times they played "Call me maybe".
But my testimony has grown a lot this week. and every week here! Only 10 more days until we're in the field!!!
I wrote G-ma and G-pa this week so look out in 3 weeks for a letter! I'll email you before then! I also got WestyCs package! I love you bro! I sent you a letter too! E-mail me Westy! But I have one minute! Love you so much. The Church is true. Please pray for our country this week. Pray for the US with its disaster and for the Election! Pray for Guate. too!!! Never forget to pray for missionaries! I promise we feel it everyday! Love you guys!

Love, Elder White

No comments:

Post a Comment