Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Disculpame vos

Hey sorry for last week. The CCM cut off my internet time! I was upset, but it`s all good. This week was solid, but it was kind of boring. Not too much great stuff happened. But I`ll give it to you. 
Monday we played pool like usual. It was a solid p-day. In the night time we contacted until it was time to go back to the house. 
Tuesday we also contacted a ton. We then had a lesson with our investigator that wants to get baptized, but she`s only 17 and her mom won't let her! We read the Book of Mormon cause, we already taught her everything. It was a pretty solid lesson. It`s good that she is now reading. 
Wednesday we carried water in the morning for service and from there on out it was a normal day. 
Thursday was straight up visiting in-actives and contacting and it was not a good day. 
Friday we had a solid day. We did divisions with the Zone Leaders. So Elder Resindez came with me to Las Lomas and my comp went to Santa Catirina Pinula. I still had a comp from Mexico so it wasn't too different. haha. We had a good lesson and got a family to commit to baptism, but not to the date yet. We will put the date this week! It was a great lesson however, they didn't go to Church so we have to change the original date we had planned out. My shoe also cut my foot and I took it off to look at it. As I did this Resindez touched the doorbell and  a women came to the door. I had to contact her and have a good ten minute door lesson without a shoe on. I know right? It was pretty funny though. 
Saturday we got invited by a women who was getting baptized to go to her baptism here in the area of the sisters. So we came. It was a great service and I can`t wait to get back into the font after seeing it!!! I miss baptisms! 
Sunday we did visits with the branch president so it was a solid day. 

The Church is true. Love you all. 

Love, Elder White



Like Joshua says...we serve the Lord


When half of the bus is cursed...


Thumb wars at lunch


No comments:

Post a Comment