Monday, October 21, 2013

The week of sickness

This week was almost uneventful. My comp was sick for about 4 and a half days and the nurse told him not to leave much. More about my comp - Elder Walton is 19 he is chill. We would be friends back home and we get along really well. He works hard. He's speaks Spanish well for only having 4 months in the mission. Don't forget, he's my kid!
Monday was p-day and we did nothing. 
Tuesday, nothing.
Wednesday we had a night of fellow-shipping at a family we just actividades' house with the branch. It was pretty solid. We had a lesson and everything. The husband still hasn't gotten baptized, but he's being a hard investigator. 
Thursday we taught a great family. They are awesome. Hermano Hugo started asking us about Joseph Smith and his life. So we pulled out the restoration movie and watched it. He loved it and has been praying about it. The only bad thing is his wife is having a baby this week. So that might slow us down. 
Friday we taught Hermano Juan about the Book of Mormon. He gave the best answers I have heard to the questions we asked him and he is reading. Even though he barely knows how. 
Saturday we taught an awesome family in the Church. The only problem is they sometimes take care of the mom so they travel a lot. But we taught them the restoration and they enjoyed it a lot. 
Sunday I gave a talk about prayer. I still don't like giving talks although I've given like 15 in the mish. And nothing too exciting. This week will be better. I love you all! 
Happy B Day to one of my best friends Russell tomorrow! Love you bud. Also to my boy JR is this week right? If I'm wrong take that part out. 

Love you guys! 

Love, Elder White

No comments:

Post a Comment