Monday, June 23, 2014

Men shouldn't roam in garbage

This week was lame. I was sick for the first few days. So Friday was the first day we worked. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday we killed it though. We put a fecha with Sonia for this upcoming weekend so we'll see how that works out. We also had Zone Counsel and we learned some stuff. I hated being in our house all day. I feel the pain of my fellow Bro Joshua Chad Beckstrom who suffered the same thing this last week. I just wanted to go teach and help people all week and I couldn't. But this week shall be great. I love you all. I love the Gospel. I know that the Church is true and that Thomas S. Monson is a Prophet of God. I love you all!!!!! 

With much love... From the rainy city of Guatemala,... 

Love, 
Elder Nicholas David White 

No comments:

Post a Comment