Monday, June 30, 2014

AMERICA

Whats up everybody.... How are you all doing.... My question mark doesn't work... Or my commas.... asi que... this email is garbage. 
But this week was decent. Sonia and Oscar got married yesterday and Sonia got baptized!!! But I was not there cause I had changes last week... I just forgot to tell you guys. I'm in the Ward Justo Rufino in Zona 21. It's super cool I guess. I would have rather just stayed in Economica. We are re-opening the area so it's not that fun.... As you can all tell I'm not super excited to end my mission like this, but it's whatever. We got here on Tuesday and we left with some cool teenager named Oscar. His Dad just got released from being Bishop. He's 19 and getting ready to go on his mission and he's super cool. He took us to a bunch of members houses and to some investigators houses. This whole week has been pretty much getting to know everyone and everything so it's been a little bit rough. I do like the area so far though. 
I love you guys! I know that the Church is true and that it was restored through the Prophet Joseph Smith. I know that God is our Heavenly Father and that he loves us and wants us to be happy. That Jesus Christ is our Savior and that he came to this earth and died for us so that we can repent of our sins and return to live in the presence of our Heavenly Father. I love you all. I'll write a better email next week. 

Love, Elder Nicholas White 



Elder White with President & Sister Stay

No comments:

Post a Comment