Monday, June 23, 2014

Sompopos de Mayo

Guys this week was decent. We did some chill stuff. I didn't write it all down so I don't remember too much. 
Monday we had a Noche de Hogar with the Diaz Family and the Santos Family our investigators that disappeared for weeks, but went to visit the family of the Hermana cause her brother got murdered. But they are back!!! 
Tuesday we had everything fall through. We also taught Familia Caal in the house of the Boror Family. They are sweet and super ready for the marriage slash baptism on the 22nd. 
Wednesday we taught our convert Maria Jose about the Temple so that she can go do baptisms! We also taught some other people. 
Thursday I went to Carolingia to do some interviews. While there I got given sompopos de mayo. I actually had to find them and a sister that make them dinner made them for me. They are bugs that fall from the sky during may, but really during June now a days. I'll send some pics. 
Friday we taught the Santos in the Diaz house again. It was a solid lesson. 
Saturday we got destroyed by rain cause we forgot our umbrellas. We also had some lessons. 
Sunday we left with Carlos and Vicky again. Greatest members ever. We taught some solid lessons with member. Also in our last lesson the family was super great. I love you guys. 
The Church is true. 

Love, 
Elder Nicholas White



Sompopos


Um....Yum.


Cooked Sompopos




No comments:

Post a Comment